If you like the outdoors, Comber is surrounded by the most breath-taking scenery the country has to offer. Whether it’s cycling along the old Belfast to Comber Railway line on the Comber Greenway, admiring the wildlife at Castle Espie, horse riding at Ardnacashel, golfing at Scrabo Golf Club or sailing on Strangford Lough, the largest inlet in the British Isles, there’s plenty to do minutes from your front door.
Nestled in a beautiful rural setting, Comber is a town with deep historical roots. From the ancient Nendrum Monastic Site to Scrabo Tower and the Gillespie Monument, you’d be hard pushed to find a place with just so many stories to tell.
Whilst homeowners have the opportunity to enjoy the tranquillity of life in a small rural town, Comber has easy access and great transport links to Belfast, Newtownards and further afield.
Surrounded by lush green countryside and with superb views over Strangford Lough and towards Scrabo Tower, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that Ballyhenry Manor is the perfect place to call home for first-time buyers, young couples or families.
These new homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors with a high-quality specification and finishes throughout. Finished in traditional masonry construction with brickwork, painted render or stone cladding, the exteriors fit effortlessly into the backdrop of their surrounding area. With private in curtilage parking and rear gardens, homeowners can also benefit from their own outdoor space.
What’s more, from family-run butchers, bakeries and greengrocers to a wide selection of cafés, restaurants, shops, art galleries, schools and leisure facilities, Comber offers the very best of small-town living.
A great location, with a great story.
Kitchen / Utility
– Choice of kitchen doors, work tops and handles
– Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob & electric oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer, and dishwasher
– Plumbing / Electrical for purchaser’s free standing washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room – where no utility room is available then integrated combined washer / dryer is included
– Splash back between hob and extractor fan with worktop up-stands
– Concealed under unit lighting to kitchen units
Bathroom / Ensuite & WCs
– Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
– Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
– Chrome heated towel radiators in bathroom and ensuite
– Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted with quality carpet and underlay
– Floor tiling to hall, kitchen / dining, utility room, WC, bathroom, ensuite and sunroom (where applicable)
– Full height tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite and around bath
– Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
– Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating with combination boiler
– Thermostatically controlled radiators
– Zoned central heating system Windows / Exterior Doors
– Double uPVC windows / Triple glazed uPVC highly efficient passive windows (depending on house type and where applicable)
– Hardwood timber front doors with painted finish
– Internal Décor – walls and ceilings painted
– Moulded skirting and architrave painted white
– Pre-finished internal doors with contemporary ironmongery
– Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout including TV and telephone points
– Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen / dining, ensuite, bathroom and sunrooms (where applicable)
– Security alarm system
– Traditional masonry construction with brickwork, painted render or stone cladding (see site layout)
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
– Brick pavior driveways
– Front and rear gardens turfed with landscaping to selected areas
– 1800mm high timber fencing to rear
– External lighting to front and rear doors
– Outside water tap
– Landscaping to common areas
– A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and wellbeing of the development Warranty
– NHBC 10 year build-mark warranty cover
25 Talbot Street, Belfast BT1 2LD
028 9024 4000
350 Upper Newtownards Road Road, Ballyhackamore
028 9065 5555