Our Customer Service Charter sets out the help we will provide to you throughout your moving process and after you have moved in. Our Aim is to:
- Ensure that all our marketing and advertising is clear and truthful and comply with relevant laws and consumer codes.
- Provide a Contract of Sale that will be clear and concise.
- Give you detailed information about the home you are buying and guidance regarding the choices and options available to you.
- Clearly outline all the steps involved in buying a new home, moving in, maintaining your new home, details of warranties and guarantees and our after sales service.
- Provide you with a contact in Rosemount Homes who will deal with all you queries and concerns both during construction and then post completion.
- Once you have reserved your home we will stay in contact with you and provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your home, and when it will be ready.
- Invite you to visit the site at specific times during construction period to view the progress of your home. When on site a formal site Health and Safety induction will be required and protective clothing will be provided.
- Our highly trained staff will inspect each home several times before handover to complete any snagging issues, leaving a quality home.
- Provide you with a 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty (included in the purchase price).
- Provide you with a handover check list and pack on date of completion and ensure you receive Health and Safety advice for when you have moved in.
- Provide an after sales service should you have any issues.